~~~ Walk Another World ~~~

Love Under All-New Moons & Stars!

Welcome to ILoveShape-shifters.com!

Paranormal/Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Romance Author

Michele Hart
Seeks
Danger, Thrills, and Adventure.

Bad Good Guys. Scary Bad Guys.
And unforgettable chills.

Shadow, risk, and mystery...

Can I interest you in a sssexy and dangerous shape-shifter escaped from a prison-planet for your winter affair? How about a brawler with a badge who can read your thoughts? Imagine yourself trapped on a space station with your high-school crush and only hours to live.

Find me when you’re ready for a risky mind control adventure battling the CIA. Feel like fighting the Mob today? Does your heart secretly desire to be frightened by demons, rescued by angels? A gangland executioner named Heretic awaits you.

Discover passion, dare, and adventure under all-new moons and stars. Investigate me.


Who are the Nephilim?


Nephilim - The offspring of the marriages (or rapes) of the daughters of Man by the sons of the Maker, the fallen angels.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Interview w/ Jon Paige, the Very Bad Hero of Mind-Blown


Here’s a first bite of Mind-Blown:
Jon Paige discovers his employer is developing illicit mind control techniques. He quickly learns how to hijack the system and breaks down his beautiful assistant’s persistent walls. Will Holly forgive him for sneaking into her mind, if she ever learns of it?
Holly Maddox is determined not to dip her pen in the company ink, a policy that’s served her well…until Jon comes along. He steals her mind when he’s in the room, weakens her fortitude with every flash of his flirty eyes and secretive smile. How will she keep herself from falling in love with her boss when he melts her impulse control?
When Jon and Holly decide to sabotage the brain-washing experiments, they learn they’re up against a greater power than they’d bargained for. Doing the right thing risks lives. Will the truth of their beginnings wreck their sizzling affair?
***
MICHELE: Welcome, Jon, Take a seat, get comfortable.
Jon takes a seat, bounces a little to test the virtue of the chair.
MICHELE: So, Jon, you’re the hunky and felonious hero of Mind-Blown, my spicy new Sci-Fi Romance available now at Siren-BookStrand. What was your motivation to use mind control on your assistant Holly?
JON: (smiles wildly) Have you seen her? Take a gander at our book cover. Holly was a stubborn one, wasn’t a fast fall for my smooth charms. She hid behind walls built around her soul over some long-ago heartbreak, and she was prepared for a prolonged assault. Even when I could see magic stirring in her pretty eyes. Her mind was set. It was a stroke of Fate that I divined our company’s mind-control tricks, and I was offered the chance to confirm my theory of the discovery.
And I only pulled off a few small break-ins, nothing worthy of the full-blown adjective “felonious” (uses finger quotes). I prefer the words “resourceful” and “unique thinker”.
MICHELE: (issues a disagreeing shake of her head) Now, Jon. Most laws would consider the multiple penetrations of a federal medical institution felonious.
JON: (shrugs, still smiles coolly) I didn’t take much. This isn’t some kind of police trap-and-interrogation, is it? You aren’t a cop, are you? ‘Cause I haven’t admitted to anything specifically and you have no evidence against me. That’s what my kick-ass attorney will say to any guy wearing a black dress behind a judge’s bench. (taps the microphone) Is this thing on?
MICHELE: So, you tested your theory on Holly?
JON: I actually tested it on a group of unknowing employees, but I did slip a little subliminal romantic help into Holly’s memory experiment. Just to see if I could weaken her stifling opposition against spending casual off-time with me.
MICHELE: You say the opportunity to change Holly’s mind about not dating coworkers was just too juicy to pass up?
JON: It absolutely was. I’m a weak man for a hot redhead and legs up to her chin. I blame a loss of good judgment from basking in Holly’s bewitching company five days a week.
MICHELE: Blaming the victim... Not to mention sounding very shifty in the employer-ethics corner. Even sounds bad for a friend to do to another friend.
JON: That it was, a violation, really. I’m not usually one to wish for this sort of power over another person. I’d felt very bad after I’d done it, had wished to undo it, and had thought to confess…until Holly kissed me and led me to her bed. I lost all interest in guilt somewhere along the way to her bedroom. It was when I listened to the music of her panting my name in my ear that I realized there was no going back. Not that I wanted to, at that point.
MICHELE: Was it a case of desperate people doing desperate things?
JON: Yes, it was exactly that.
MICHELE: I guess you figured you’d never get caught. It didn’t end well, did it?
JON: (shakes his head, looks remorseful) No. I hadn’t anticipated my little test-run of brain-washing would end like this at all. By the time it was over, I ended up in a blood-smeared bunny suit--yes, a bunny suit--and the world media and the President of the United States had become involved. Even worse, I nearly lost Holly. We’ll be in hiding for months.
Find out how badly it went.
***
Mind-Blown
by Michele Hart
Available in e-Book ISBN#: 1-60601-773-X
Read reviews and hot, action-packed excerpts,
watch the book trailer at:
Read and live an adventure.
Happy reading,
Michele Hart Sci-Fi/Fantasy Romance Author ~Walk Another World ~ www.ILoveShapeShifters.com ~
LUMINOUS NIGHTS * coming Sep '10 * Siren-BookStrand MIND-BLOWN * LOOKS ARE DECEIVING * Siren-BookStrand ZERO-G * 28 Days of Heart * All Romance e-Books NO FUNNY STUFF! * Song of the Muses * The Wild Rose Press

No comments: