~~~ Walk Another World ~~~

Love Under All-New Moons & Stars!

Welcome to ILoveShape-shifters.com!

Paranormal/Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Romance Author

Michele Hart
Seeks
Danger, Thrills, and Adventure.

Bad Good Guys. Scary Bad Guys.
And unforgettable chills.

Shadow, risk, and mystery...

Can I interest you in a sssexy and dangerous shape-shifter escaped from a prison-planet for your winter affair? How about a brawler with a badge who can read your thoughts? Imagine yourself trapped on a space station with your high-school crush and only hours to live.

Find me when you’re ready for a risky mind control adventure battling the CIA. Feel like fighting the Mob today? Does your heart secretly desire to be frightened by demons, rescued by angels? A gangland executioner named Heretic awaits you.

Discover passion, dare, and adventure under all-new moons and stars. Investigate me.


Who are the Nephilim?


Nephilim - The offspring of the marriages (or rapes) of the daughters of Man by the sons of the Maker, the fallen angels.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Contract and New Review!


I'm thrilled to report I've signed a contract for my Sci-Fi Romantic Suspense Mind-Blown. You'll see it in August 2010 in e-Book, January 2011 for Print! I can hardly wait to hold it in my hands. I'm holding my breath for the cover, over which I have no control.

I was thrilled again to have discovered Manic Readers had just given my Erotic Romantic Suspense Looks Are Deceiving a fabulous 5 out of 5 stars! The reviewer was quite generous and loved the book.

Read it here:


http://www.manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=reviews&bookid=1476



Cyber champagne for everyone!




Hugs,
Michele

No comments: