~~~ Walk Another World ~~~

Love Under All-New Moons & Stars!

Welcome to ILoveShape-shifters.com!

Paranormal/Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Romance Author

Michele Hart
Seeks
Danger, Thrills, and Adventure.

Bad Good Guys. Scary Bad Guys.
And unforgettable chills.

Shadow, risk, and mystery...

Can I interest you in a sssexy and dangerous shape-shifter escaped from a prison-planet for your winter affair? How about a brawler with a badge who can read your thoughts? Imagine yourself trapped on a space station with your high-school crush and only hours to live.

Find me when you’re ready for a risky mind control adventure battling the CIA. Feel like fighting the Mob today? Does your heart secretly desire to be frightened by demons, rescued by angels? A gangland executioner named Heretic awaits you.

Discover passion, dare, and adventure under all-new moons and stars. Investigate me.


Who are the Nephilim?


Nephilim - The offspring of the marriages (or rapes) of the daughters of Man by the sons of the Maker, the fallen angels.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Book 16 - Off and Running! ALIEN WHIP on its Way!

Started Book 16 today.
Its name is Alien Whip, it's a SciFi Romance Action/Adventure. It's going to be a small one, I think, aimed at the e-publishers.
We'll see that happens. I'm a pantser insead of a plotter so it'll surprise me as much as anyone else. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: